Innosilicon A10 Ethmaster miner
Innosilcion A10 ethmaster asic miner mining with a maximum hashrate of 500MH/s (±5%) for a power consumption of 750W (+-10%) normal mode, quiet miner, low power mode available. Buy Innosilicon A10 Ethmaster miner Free shipping worldwide.
Buy A10 Ethmaster ethereum miner price 500MH/s power consumption 750W . The A10 ethmaster (500mh) ethereum miner rig is a powerful profitability miner with a few times better hash rate & efficiency than any competition in the market. The A10 Ethmaster (500mh) Miner has very low operating cost, high ROI and longevity. The A10 Ethmaster (500mh) Miner has a small form factor, low noise, designed to help network decentralization with renewed energy and loyalty. The A10 Ethmaster (500mh) has more than thrice the power and twice the efficiency than any other miner in the market. Each miner is designed in algorithm Ethash and make sure to deliver more hashrate and efficiency than any other miner ever made. The miner interface has been carefully designed keeping in mind the needs of users.
Innosilicon A10 Ethash-algorithm miner is the world’s most powerful Ethereum mining rig, delivering an impressive performance at 500MH/s. It adopted the most advanced crypto ASIC technology which will bring you the optimal mining experience.
- Hashrate:500MH/s (±5%)
- Power Consumption:750W( +/-10%, at the wall, with 93% efficiency PSU, 25°C temperature)
- Net Weight:8.1Kg
- Internet connection:Ethernet
- Ambient Temperature:0°C to 40°C
1. A warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. The following events will void the warranty of miner:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Asicminingmarket first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
3. Asicminingmarket will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period